Dennis Goedegebuure is Vice President Marketing at Bitdefender.
Prior to Bitdefender, Dennis has spent 10+ years in various SEO positions, recently as Senior Director Growth Marketing at PayPal and the Vice President for Growth & SEO at Fanatics Inc. In this role, he oversees the creation of social content, content amplification and all SEO efforts for the Fanatics network of partnersites.
Leading the global strategy for Direct to Consumer marketing for PayPal entities with focus on growth of key business metrics through:
• Adopting a marketing technology strategy which transform how PayPal is prioritizing a customer centric strategy using 1st party data, augmented with 2nd & 3rd party data as its competitive advantage to drive growth across key business metrics
• All acquisition channels; SEM & programmatic display, social, SEO, life cycle marketing, web experimentation & testing throughout the funnel
• Enhancing the customer journey lifecycle stages of acquisition, adoption, engagement & churn for accelerating growth.
• Organize growth experiments through cross functional growth squads
• Manage a high performing growth marketing team of 50, with an annual multi million dollar budget
• Key member of M&A due diligence team on growth marketing opportunities, data & analytics and international market sizing; resulting in acquisition of Honey at $4 billion – Nov 2019
Dennis has also worked as the Head of Global SEO at Airbnb. In this role, Dennis has won multiple international awards for marketing campaigns, among these are a Webby Award and two US Search Award (Best use of Social in a search campaign 2015, Best in-house team 2018).
Before Airbnb, Dennis was with eBay for almost 10 years, last in the position of Director SEO for all eBay global marketplaces. He started his career with eBay in The Netherlands, working on the local eBay site and Marktplaats.nl, the local classified site from eBay, and the countries ecommerce leader.
Dennis holds a master degree from the University of Amsterdam, specialized in Marketing and Finance.
After having lived for 15 years in California, USA, he now lives back in The Netherlands with his wife and 4 children.